Sunday, December 2, 2012

Holiday Wishes & Posting Notes

With the holiday season fast approaching, there are two announcements I'd like to make.

First, Holiday Wishes, the LiveJournal community/meme that served as a large part of the inspiration behind this blog, is active for the 2012 holiday season. It's a wonderful community where human kindness abounds, and where some amazing individuals from all around the world really renew my faith in humanity each year. If you believe in the power of dreaming, enjoy doing what you can for others, or even just need some cheering up during this time of year, you should check it out. It's incredibly inspiring, and after over six years, I still love participating.

Secondly, I've decided that while I'm actively soliciting mail for the WPP, keeping with the goal of broadening horizons, I'm going to post about MY environment and its culture. Sometimes, I'll only be posting about suburban Long Island, New York in the USA, and sometimes I'll be posting about my state of New York or the country (United States of America) in general. If there's anything specific aspect about my region, state, or country that you'd like me to post about, let me know. I plan to post at least once a week, and hopefully, soon there will be some mail coming in that I'll be able to post. Either way, I'll see you all soon!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are doing cool! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete